Click here for a map to local recreational activities.
- Easy access to Boston attractions via the Boston Express Bus from Nashua - Exit 8, including museums, theaters, major sporting events
- Within one hour of skiing and the beach
- Bike on the peaceful 17-mile Nashua River Rail Trail to Ayer, MA
- Enjoy numerous recreation opportunities at Mine Falls Park such as walking, boating, fishing, cross-country skiing, and biking
- Great American Downtown events such as the Holiday Stroll (held the Saturday after Thanksgiving), Taste of Downtown Nashua (held the first Wednesday in June), Nashua Farmers' Market (summer months), and Fall Restaurant Week.